Re: tlug: Ugly fonts in Communicator mail

On Sep 16, 12:11pm, Scott Stone wrote:
} Subject: Re: tlug: Ugly fonts in Communicator mail

>> Good news on this - TurboLinux 3.0 will support TrueType fonts right out
>> of the box, so you can use the Ryobi fonts (if you buy the CD) or any
>> other TrueType Japanese (or English) fonts as screen fonts.

Er, so the August 1998 TurboLinux 2.0 I was about to install (following
the book of instructions written by one "Scott Stone") is not the latest,
and I should wait for 3.0?

8-)}

Jim

--
Jim Breen        School of Computer Science & Software Engineering
Email: j.breen@example.com                Monash University