Re: tlug: Re: Deskjet 720C: what driver ?

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, Eric S. Standlee wrote:

>By "all HP printers" does that mean that I can use my 820Cse under Linux
>now?

You can already use that printer under Linux.  I've been using a Deskjet 850c
under Linux for almost a year.  Just select the Deskjet 660C driver in the
printer setup tool and set your color depth and stuff, and you're all set.

BTW, what does the "se" in "cse" stand for (presumably, the "c" is for
"color")?

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>