Re: tlug: Oracle8

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

>well, Jonathan, much as you and I both wish that everyone frequented PHT's
>page on a daily basis... probably most people here don't... or they look at
>the Japanese page , whose content isn't necessarily equivalent to the U.S.
>page's.

It's been on the Japanese site since last week, too.  Sounds like you don't
frequent it on a daily basis, either :-)

So I guess I have to blatantly and shamelessly plug our handiwork some
more :-) If you all haven't frequented the US or Japan PHT sites lately, they
just had a nice makeover, so you should check them out :-)

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>
3Web Channel <URL: http://www.3web.co.jp/>