tlug: Support Linux on x86 !!!!!!!!!! (fwd)

This may not be the best way to do this, but are others rallying companies
to support Linux like this Worlok dude?  Or are we going to wait until M$
does put out a M$ Linux?

Is there a way, say as The Tokyo Linux User's Group, to mass mail several
hundred American and International companies suggesting they port or
support Linux?  Maybe we could even come up with a simple yet clear
description of the process of porting to or supporting Linux...  Or is all
of this being done by some Association of Linux groups which I don't know
about and should know more about so that I can support their efforts?

It would be really neat in my oppinion if L.T. himself went on such a
campaign.  I am sure he has been approached on such subjects before, but I
wonder what ever came of the idea...

Just thinking,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan