tlug: majordomo footer.

Hello all,

How do I put the footer like TLUG.

                   V  this

I've read some docs but didn't even talk about how to set up
<list>.config

and I'm thinking I'd specify what I want as a footer in <list>.config
under message_footer section but don't know what the correct way of doing
it.

could anybody help me out here?

Thanks!

You mean our network connectivity goes through this one wire?
How silly. What if someone tripped on it and it came out of the w

  [Masato Bud Uesu]
gloria.dominedeus.com
   Primary Contact
 <bud@example.com>