Re: tlug: Yudit 1.1 released

On Sep 5, 10:44am, "Eric S. Standlee" wrote:
} Subject: Re: tlug: Yudit 1.1 released

Re yudit:

>> Sorry for just now replying to a 26 Aug message, but can someone familiar
>> with yudit tell me if that is GPL'ed?

Well, Gaspar says on the Help" screen: "This document as well as yudit is
GNU Copyright by Gaspar Sinai."

>> > Pretty amazing multilingual editor.

Yep. I have 1.1 installed and (mostly) working now, with a fair bit of help
from Gaspar (many thanks). I'm sort-of trialling getting the JIS0212
kanji working in it, and we are almost there.

The "make" and "make install" of 1.1 ran fine with RH5.0 You need the
freetype library installed first to use the cyberbit ttf.

If you want to play with JIS0212, Gaspar has a replacment JIS0212.bumap

Jim

--
Jim Breen        School of Computer Science & Software Engineering
Email: j.breen@example.com                Monash University