Re: tlug: Reading 640 MB MO

Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan@example.com> wrote on Thu, 03 Sep 1998 14:21:51 +0900 re:tlug: Reading 640 MB MO :-
> I have a 640MB MO Drive on my Linux Machine. I can can 230MB

> Can anyone tell me how do I read 640 MB MO disk on Linux.

I found the following page on the patch to use 640MB MO disk on Linux.
They say "at your own risk".  I don't have such a huge device and
so have not tested.  Good luck.
	http://liniere.gen.u-tokyo.ac.jp/2048.html

Ken
Ken Harada        JO1VRK/JE3SEN          Hayama, Japan
kenhrd@example.com	http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)