Re: tlug: Next Microsoft product...?

Don't get too sensitive Scott.  I am often accused of being too sensitive.
Besides, I liked the picture and I had to pay for the d/l time...  I
wonder how I would feel if I didn't like the picture.  Well, that isn't
the point.  If we try to make everything fit everyone's picture of a
perfect world we will worry too much and it could affect productivity.
Balance is the issue... NOT laws.  And balance comes from care for others
which cannot be legislated...

<off soap box>

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan