Re: tlug: Perl Study Server?

> a program that gives me a list of all the Perl-vocabulary I have to know in
> order to understand a given script, a kind of Perl-script reader with a

Print out perlref.tar.gz. This is a reference manual of perl and
contains the whole vocabulary. However, that alone won't help
you much if you haven't an idea about the fundamental concepts
used in perl ( regexps, special variables etc. ), but it helps a
lot in daily hacking.

"It was hell. They knew it.          Karl-Max Wagner
  But they called it                 karlmax@example.com
    W-I-N-D-O-Z-E"