Re: tlug: Re: subscribe (fwd)

Thank you very much Chris.

I guess if I ever do switch to qmail as recommended by Rex and Karl-Max
that I will have to deal with whether qmail needs a special tweak for my
user account...

Is that right Rex?  Karl-Max?

Thanks for all of the wonderful help this list always gives at
record-breaking speeds.

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com