Re: tlug: LiteStep: AfterStep-like desktop for Win9x/WinNT

Hi,

I tried Litestep on Windows95(Japanese) and with Japanese Menu charactors.
I'm satisfied it except that i cannot use Japanese charactors in Wharf.
I can use Japanese in Menu.
I set menu font face to MSゴシック.

--
三浦広志 	miura@example.com
speciality:	Wide-band Network engineer(ATM, FR, TCP/IP and Security)