Re: tlug: Your Product

>>>>> "Alberto" == A Tomita <atomita@example.com> writes:

    kenhrd> Let's put in the reject list:
    kenhrd> *.doe.ernet.in
    kenhrd> *.1nashvill.com

    Alberto> Done.

Um, excuse me, but I know some people on doe.ernet.in, I don't know
that they'd be interested in TLUG but they have been to Japan.

And if you're going to ostracize the nonexistent innocent bystander
1nashvill, please get the actual nonexistent site that was defamed,
1nas1hvill.

I hope you're not serious about this.  Maybe I'll have to start
forging spam from trl.ibm.co.jp and hayama.net.  Probably I'll just
unsubscribe, though.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091