Re: tlug: Sony Playstation emu for Linux

Like the Windows based PSX EMUs, I believe this one is still in the
developing stages, and cannot play too many, if any games at all... You
can probably run a few demos though...  But the idea is the ability to
play PSX games off your computer using keyboard and possibly, off of
joysticks... I doubt it will do localized check, so you can probably run
software from any country, (and more importantly) Gold CDs... :D but in
reality, I feel that buying the real thing with a MOD chip installed is
the best way to go... it's still too slow to run off of a computer
IMHO...