tlug: Some Perl scripts revamped...

Hi everybody,

I revamped the scripts already published here and added a few more
( I had some revamping day today, so I decided to make the stuff
available here as well..... ). This time this is done as a file
attach, so that unhappy users of Windoze don't get anything
mangled ( Windoze is very good at that.... ).

Actually, they should work out of the box. Perl 5 is required
( so if you still run some perl 4 or worse antique, throw it
out ). They should now work the same way under BSD ( I took the
different outputs of the Linux and the BSD ps into account ).

I don't know whether the text tools work for Japanese text - I
tested them in ASCII only. I have no idea how Japanese enabled
perl exactly works - might be that with JIS there's trouble
( don't know what happens inside those infamous ESC sequences -
sigh ! Now you know why I am for kana - only Japanese....).
Anyway, if that is required and makes trouble, you are free to
hack the necessary stuff in.

"It was hell. They knew it.          Karl-Max Wagner
  But they called it                 karlmax@example.com
    W-I-N-D-O-Z-E"