Re: tlug: Start and stop Apache on TL2.0

Scott, Manuel, Thank you for your support.

I did restart Apache from remote terminal
I read a Apache guide book published by Softbank corp. and html document
on www.apache.org.
They said to start and stop Apache as 'kill -TERM /etc/......' or 'kill
-HUP /etc/......'.
Wow. I forgot to use 'locate' command.

- Shigeo Honda