Re: tlug: Turbo-Linux

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Scott Perlman wrote:

> As I still haven't gotten my laptop fully working, and I'd really like
> a functional install for my trip to the US this friday...
>
> (And since Scott assures me that the mega support  everything kernel
> and floppy on the latest and greates Turbo Linux will solve all my
> problems)

well, I said it *might*.  AFAIK, TurboLinux is the only distribution to
ship with a cardbus-capable pcmcia-cs package.  Please do let me know if
it does (not) work so i can either fix it or document the success :)

> Anyone know somewhere in Kawasaki I could run to after work and get a
> copy?
>
> (Perferably reasonably close to Kawasaki Station)
>
> I just don7t have time to get to Akihabara this week at all, and can't
> really get anywhere in Tokyo before 8PM...

You can stop by our office in Umegaoka and pick one up, if you want.
Email me privately if you want/need to do this.

               <sstone@example.com>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)

Next Meeting: October, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30