tlug: SCO package format

Hi,

I'm still struggling with the SCO package format, and I have mannaged to
discover some things.  I think that SCO uses a modivied version of cpio
because the following occurs.

bash# file VOL.000.000
VOL.000.000: ASCII cpio archive (pre-SVR4 or odc)
bash#

Unfortuneately, trying to use cpio to extract the files just gives me a
bunch of errors.
I would enormously appriciate any help that I can get in resolving this
matter.
The reason that I'm so persistent is because according to sCO, Merge
will allow
me to run almost all of the programs for 95, at near native performace.

Thanks in advance,
Austin Kurahone

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: