tlug: SCO binaries on linux

hi,

I mannaged to install the iBCS package and downloades the Merge40.tar
file, and now
I have a problem.  The files are packaged in SCO's propiatry format,
(VOL.000.000,
VOL.001.000, and etc.) and the release notes tell me to use SCO's
software manager
to install the packages.....Is there a port to linux or a site where I
can download the
binary, or am I just goin gto have to give up and find another way to
run 95 in linux?

Thanks in advance,
Austin Kurahone

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: