Re: tlug: New Netscape/TL 2.0J Updates

Hello, everybody.

Scott wrote:
> Apparently my splendid fix to make JAVA work somehow breaks the Japanese
> hack (er, patch? :) ) ... so we've moved it into our 'unsupported' dir.
> For the record, TL 2.0J updates are retrieved from the following dirs (you
> can use these dirs with turbopkg as well):
 Thanks for quick response. I thought it might take a couple of weeks.
Talking about Java home page, try <http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>.
If you have sound card, also try
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo/english.html>. Then you'll hear my voice.

Cheers,

Masa   Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
<http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/linux>
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: