tlug: New Netscape/TL 2.0J Updates

DISCLAIMER:
This message is posted as a service to members of TLUG who are users of
the TurboLinux 2.0J operating system.  If you feel this type of message is
inappropriate for the TLUG list, please email me privately and tell me
your thoughts.

Apparently my splendid fix to make JAVA work somehow breaks the Japanese
hack (er, patch? :) ) ... so we've moved it into our 'unsupported' dir.
For the record, TL 2.0J updates are retrieved from the following dirs (you
can use these dirs with turbopkg as well):

host = ftp.pht.co.jp
supported updates = /pub/turbolinuxj/updates/current
unsupported updates = /pub/turbolinuxj/non_supp/current

If you install any unsupported updates, please let us know if they cause
any problems.  Once we've had them out for a while and they seem stable,
they'll be made into supported updates. :)

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: