tlug: July 17th Nomikai Announcement

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please distribute this freely:

   T L U G and F R I E N D S  J U L Y 1 7 th   N O M I K A I

Date:     July 17th, 1998
Time:     19:30 inside of Tengu
Place:    Tengu TokyoEkiMae
          Chuo-ku, Kyobashi 1-1-6, EchiZenYa Bld. B1/B2
          Phone: 03-3275-3691
Events:   drink and eat (primarily a social activity)
Costs:    will be divided up among participants, see
          http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meeting.html for information on costs of
          previous events

Hi Everyone,

The 8th TLUG Nomikai is on JULY 17th, at Tokyo Station.  This event is
open to all Linux users and friends, and is to promote casual linux (and
non-linux) related discussions over a few cold ones.

Even if you're not a Linux user or a TLUG member, but want to hang out
with Linux people, please come.  We have reservations for 25 people, but
more can squeeze in.

If you don't know where Tengu is, someone will be waiting at Tokyo station
Yaesu chuo ticket gate at 19:15.  Here is a picture of Yaesu Chuo ticket
gate:
   http://www.imasy.or.jp/~tam/off/TLUG01/jpg/r0100065.jpg
Here is another picture of Yaesu Chuo ticket gate:
   http://tlug.linux.or.jp/9712/tldec00.jpg

If you're coming, send e-mail to tlug@example.com just to let us know
so that we can reserve space at Tengu.  If you want to come at the last
minute and don't send an e-mail, it's okay - we may have to squeeze a
bit, but please come!

Tengu is about 5 minutes away from the Yaesu Chuo exit of the JR Tokyo
train station.  It is on the right hand side of Yaesu Dori if you are
walking out of the station.  If you are walking out of Yaesu exit, turn
the map upside down.

If you are coming via the underground mall, look for the Starbucks
across from McDonalds, and take the next exit on the left up to ground
level.

This is a picture of the Tengu sign in front of the Tengu we are going to.
   http://www.imasy.or.jp/~tam/off/TLUG01/jpg/r0100070.jpg

If you have a digital camera, please bring it and take  pictures.  We need
a photographer for the web page.

See you there!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++JR+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    YAESU CENTRAL EXIT

 _________________                ________________________
                  |              |
                  |              |