Re: tlug: TL 2.0 Released/Members Discount!

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Sean Bennett wrote:

> ...not to flog a dead horse, but it just took me a day or two to track this down
> again - I first read it about a week ago; I thought it kind of relevant to recent
> events :-)
>
> http://www.salonmagazine.com/21st/feature/1998/06/19feature.html
>
> There's been a few times where I myself have considered (usually too late) that it
> may be a good idea to set my browser to send mail at set intervals rather than
> immediately...<g>

The relevance of this is not inherently obvious here, but it piqued my
curiosity enough to fire it into netscape and look - that's a great
article!  It talks about accidentally sending email to the wrong
person/group... :)

> Tlug is a great group, and I hope the tight-knit atmosphere continues!
>
> Sean
> sean@example.com
>

> > ...I didn't intend to
> > send that original message to the whole list - I meant to just send it to
> > Cliff, but I hit the wrong key in pine and didn't notice it until it was
> > too late.

> Next Nomikai: 17 July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> Next Meeting: 8 August, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30
> featuring Linux on multiple platforms:
> i386, Sparc, PA-Risc, Amiga, SGI, Alpha, PalmPilot, ...
> Sponsor: PHT, makers of TurboLinux http://www.pht.co.jp

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: