Re: tlug: QuickCam VC

> Hi...I've just bought a QuickCam VC edition but I can't find Linux
> drivers for it, just for other models...
>
> If anyone knows anything about those, I would apreciate!
AFAIK none exists yet and Grant Guenter, the great hardware
driver reverse engineering expert to whom we owe things like ZIP
drive support thinks it's not worth the effort as he cosiders
this camera technically inferior to a lot of others. Visit

           http://www.torque.net

for more info.

                                   Karl-Max Wagner
                                   karlmax@example.com