Re: tlug: [Q] Job Postings on List

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998 craigoda@example.com wrote:

>checking for opinions again.  Right now it says on the TLUG FAQ that it is
>acceptable to post job notices on the main TLUG list.

I'm definitely in favor of all of the forms of making job notices that
you mentioned.  I think posting to the list and microphone announcements
are both good ways to do it, and if a person prefers to network with
potential candidates 1:1 at a meeting, I think that's fine, too.  Many
of us are employed in computer jobs and besides helping each other with
Linux, networking to help TLUG members with jobs seems like another area
where we have the potential to help each other out.

Cheers,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>