Re: tlug: Sparc boot

Jonathan -

Tell me (us) more about your Sparc system - Is it a personal system? Were you able to aquire everything
used?  Are older Sun/Spark systems to be had fairly reasonably in Akihabara??  Do you plan on running SunOS
or Linux on it?

I'm still getting my unix feet wet on FreeBSD (no Linux in our office right now, and I haven't been able to
get down to Tokyo to pick up a Linux CD set; I'll have to bring my home system into the office to do an
install off of the web/T1 connection  I guess...). In our office, there's a small herd of SunOS and Solaris
systems behind me, but I haven't had the pleasure as of yet...

Sean
sean@example.com
Nnet Nakamura Shoji Co.
Morioka, Iwate