Re: tlug: Sparc boot

> I did an Akihabara crawl today and bought some junk parts (some 30-pin
-snip-
> (small, but only 3500 yen and seems to work) and some new stuff (a Sun
> mouse, an AUI transceiver, a Sun -> VGA adapter,  and a keyboard interface
> adapter), so I've got everything I need to boot this 1+.

Sorry for drifting off-topic, but does anybody happen to know of a
place (preferably in Tokyo) where I might be able to purchase a
second-hand Sun optical mouse pad? I still have a SPARCstation 2 here,
and its optical mouse hasn't been working very well. (I think the
mouse pad is worn out.) An Akihabara Sofumappu shop (near the big Laox
building) was selling old Sun mice for Y1,000, but I've never seen a
second-hand optical pad.

--
Hiroshi Hasebe
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: