Re: tlug: Re: Sparc Monitors

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Marchak <joem@example.com>

>The newer monitors can be run from a PC standard VGA port if you get
>the right dongle.  You can get them from Sun Express as follows:

If a dongle is an adapter, you can get some in Akihabara for about 2500
yen.  They have two types, for a Sparc with a female plug and a VGA
cable with a male plug, and also the reverse of that: a Sparc with a
male plug and a VGA cable with a female plug.  Gonna pick one up for my
1+ tomorrow or Monday.  Now if they only had keyboard and mouse
adapters, too :-)

Jonathan

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: