Re: tlug: It works!

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Jonathan Byrne - 3Web wrote:

> Thanks for the URLs on the Japanese hack for Netscape!  I know have
> Japanese buttons!  Japanese input isn't working, but maybe that's only
> supposed to work on a cut-paste basis?  Or maybe it's because TurboLinux
> puts everything in a different place than whatever distribution the
> instructions and shell script at

Are you using kinput2?  If you are, then when you type shift-space in
a text box, the kinput2 window should popup.  I believe if you have
kinput2 working with kterm, you should need nothing more.  If you are
using kinput2 and you have it working with kterm, then let me know and
I'll send you specifics on what I have in .Xdefaults, etc so you
can check.

> http://kichijoji.mech.tuat.ac.jp/~rob/NetscapeV.html
>
> are thinking of.  Anyway, I'll work on that.  One hurdle down!
>
> The instructions at the above URL were translated by Rob Bickel, by the
> way.  A round of e-applause is called for :-)  Thanks, Rob!!

No problem.

Rob

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: