tlug: URL for Japanese in Communicator fixes

A while back (month or two?) someone had posted a URL for instructions
on hacking Communicator so that it would show Japanese in forms, etc.  I
can't seem to find it in my bookmarks now, and searching the TLUG
archive hasn't gotten me anywhere (has anyone noticed that it tends to
return either nothing or an overwhelming number of messages, many of
which have nothing to do with what you're looking for?) either.  Does
anyone have this URL in their bookmarks?  Or better still, an English
translation of it?

TIA,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section