Re: tlug: TLUG web page update

Jim Schweizer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A bit quiet this weekend, isn't it?

I was thinking the same thing.  Where did everyone go?  Was there a big
party and no-one told the rest of us?  I was looking forward to reading
some good weekend "flamers" but nothing....

Let's spark some conversation.  Has anyone tried SuSE 5.2?  I've been
reading a lot about it lately and was wondering.  And, what's up with
the Debian Project....did they just pack it up or what?

Talk to ya all later,

Blaine
*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html