Public Relations [was Re: tlug: TLUG introduced on Software Design (July 1998)

 Cliff Miller <cliff@example.com> wrote on 98/6/18 1.11 pm:

>Is there anyone officially in c
>harge of PR for TLUG? If the
>re is I can
>introduce them to the editor
>s of several key computer m
>agazines here.

I've been handling this up until now but I'm not the best person because I can't write the article in Japanese.  Some member that likes writing in japanese is better suited to this task.  It is also an interesting task since you get to meet people from the press.

Thank you for offering your assistance.  I think the club will take you up on this offer when we find a volunteer.

As some TLUG members already know, I'll be in the U.S.  for at least 5 weeks from the end of this month.

--
Regards,
Craig Oda

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html