tlug: forwarded message from Stephen J. Turnbull

A late entry.  The earliest IPs were both verified to exist and be
what you'd think they'd be:  "tom.msn.com" is a UUNet dialup port, and
upimsrgsmtp02.msn.com is a Microsoft Network mail exchanger.  I doubt
that `telnet email.msn 25' works so I'm guessing that this turd is
going to lose two ISP accounts, and didn't even put a real ad in it.

---- Begin included message ----
Sheesh.  Getting yourself banned from two providers with one message
has got to be a new low in spammer intelligence.

---- Begin included message ----
Testing...9	06
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----