Re: tlug: June 13 Meeting and Nomikai

Thanks ken,

It was nice meeting.  I didn't notice you took me. I look like a robot.
It was a good chance to know about RPM's. I'm not a technical person.
So, RPM's helps me a lot. Easy to install updates and new softwares.

Thanks for everybody coming today, and see you all in August meeting. I
also
thanks to the speakers of today's meeting.

-- Shigeo Honda

PS: now I'm watching 'tibetan freedom festival' concert webcast.
http://www/tibet98.com . It's good.

> Hi all, are you back home in a good shape?
>
> I have placed the photo of 13 June meeting and Nomikai at:
>
> http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/snaps/19980613tlug/
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Ken
After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station