tlug: Re: Linux Port to limited environment

Is there a way to HotSync the data on my 3Com/USR Palm Pilot via Linux?  I
feel as if we have possibly discussed this already, but I cannot find
reference to it in archives.

I am not talking about porting Linux to it, I am talking about using it in
its current version and HotSync'ing to Linux...

TIA,
Eric S. Standlee
e-w.standlee@example.com

----------
> From: Jim Tittsler <jwt-tlug@example.com>
> To: Eric Standlee and Family <e-w.standlee@example.com>
> Subject: Re: Linux Port to limited environment
> Date: Friday, May 29, 1998 11:51 AM
>
> On Fri, May 29, 1998 at 11:19:54AM +0900, Eric Standlee and Family wrote:
> > Can linux be ported the the 3Com/USR Palm Pilot?  Does it need to be?
> > Would it offer more options?  Just wondering.
>
> Did you see http://ryeham.ee.ryerson.ca/uClinux/ which describes the
> Linux version for the Pilot?  It requires the TRG memory expansion,
> but does run.
>
> --
> Jim Tittsler, Tokyo     ICQ: 5981586   AIM: Jim7J1AJH
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor:

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station