Re: tlug: VFlib documentation

From: Matt Gushee <matt@example.com>
Subject: tlug: VFlib documentation
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:33:06 +0900

matt> Just to let everybody know ... I contacted Kakugawa-san (the author)
matt> about my translation of the VFlib Q & A. I sent along a copy of my
matt> draft ... and though I didn't (and don't) consider it really a
matt> finished product, I guess he thinks it's fine as is, except for a
matt> minor revision he made/wants to make regarding how to modify the
matt> program. Anyway, he says he'll distribute my translation along as part
matt> of the VFlib docs --- when and through what channels, he didn't
matt> say. I'll have to get back to him for more detail. Maybe I could
matt> arrange to have an HTML version posted on the TLUG website. I'll write
matt> again when I know more.

Matt,
I'm kind of thinking of doing a web page similar to my Linux-Nihongo
page dedicated to fine Japanese software.  The idea is to have a site
in English that showcases Japanese software that runs on Linux.  I'm
thinking of limiting it to Linux because that is the only operating
system I use and I think that there is a lot of free software out
there that runs on Linux.

So, I can start the archive if you send it to me.  I think the page
will start small and grow
over time.

Regards,
Craig

----
Craig Oda craigoda@example.com http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda (my PGP)
After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station