tlug: Re: Subscribing to Linux Journal

Jonathan wrote:
> Someone once mentioned that TLUG members can get a discount
> when subscribing to Linux Journal.  Can anyone tell me what
> I should put in the Comments section on the online order
> form in order to get this discount, and how much the
> discount is?

We are supposed to get a discount as members of "GLUE".  I think it's 10%.
The club was supposed to also get a year's subscription to LJ as part of
joining GLUE, but so far we've only received one issue - I'm following
this up now, so I'll also ask about the discount.

-Joe.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station