Re: tlug: Pine and Reply-To

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> Add "Reply-To: craigoda@example.com" to the "Customized-Headers"
> option of the Setup... Config...   You may or may not want to customize
> that line somewhat.  :-)

Thanks, Jim, this is perfect!  Every one of these little changes lets met
spend more of my work day in Linux and less of it in some other OS :-)

Now if only Pine were a graphical MUA  :-)

But I did read on their web site that Pine 4.0 will feature things like
clickable URLs, so that helps.  But I still wish they'd make a GUI Pine
with a drag-and-drop folder tree and direct support for multiple POP and
IMAP accounts on remote machines.  Then I could stop wishing for MS to
port Outlook Express to Linux :-)

Cheers,

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691