Re: [jtlug:96] tlug: VFLib Documentation

From: Matt Gushee <matt@example.com>
Subject: [jtlug:96] tlug: VFLib Documentation
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 19:26:01 +0900

matt>  > Matt,
matt>  > RU on the jtlug list?
matt>
matt> No; actually, I can't recall that I've heard of it before. Maybe I
matt> should subscribe to it? Could you give me the address?

To subscribe to the jtlug list send e-mail to

  majordomo@example.com

and include

  subscribe jtlug

in the body of the message.

For posts,  Japanese and English language are both acceptable.
You can mix the languages as in 今、VFLib documentation を書く
つもりです。 Does anyone have any suggestions?

jtlug is set up to serve as a place where TLUG and JLUG members
can talk together.

The home page is

   http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~jtlug/

If you want to get more involved in helping bring Japanese software
to the wider world, please jump in.  Most of the participants are
Japanese right now.  However, they are obviously friendly and
open to non-Japanese since they are on the list.

Regards,
Craig

----
Craig Oda   craigoda@example.com   http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691