Re: tlug: FW: Windows 95

こんにちは、i16(愛一郎)です。

φ(._.) "Jonathan Byrne--3Web" <jq@example.com> wrote
on Wed, 27 May 1998 10:12:09 +0900 in "RE: tlug: FW: Windows 95" as:
>Here's a little piece of NT trivia passed on to me by a UNIX software
>engineer I know: according to him, NT isn't really very much of a Microsoft
>product.  All the important parts, including the marvelous NT file system,
>were written by hired guns from DEC, the same ones who designed VAX VMS.

Every (?) Japanese programmer has the book 『闘うプログラマー』
about this NT history on his bookshelf.
This book is translated from English, of course,
but they all bought that by it's naming.
I don't know it's original title.
You may find this book at many bookstores around, even now.

 ナンバーディスプレイ500円 WhoCallsMe? http://forest.ne.jp/i16/whocallsme/
 仝 仝 仝仝 仝 仝仝  |●なんでも検索● http://forest.ne.jp/search/?文字列
仝仝 forest.ne.jp 仝仝|CGIメーリングリスト http://forest.ne.jp/cgi-ml/
 仝 仝仝 仝 仝仝 仝 |  林 愛一郎 | i16(愛一郎) | i16@example.com
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691