tlug: mirrors

I plan to carry a full mirror of the Red Hat contrib and Red Hat updates
directories on ftp.pht.co.jp.  It's doing the initial mirror right now,
actually.  This will be useful for anyone in Japan who uses TurboLinux or
Red Hat.  It's on a 10mbit colocate at PSINet right here in Tokyo.  I plan
to also mirror the kernel source archives from ftp.kernel.org.

in addition, this site is now the main FTP site for TurboLinux-J.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691