MagicPoint [was: tlug: Draft of June 13 TLUG ... ]

    Rex> On Mon, May 25, 1998 at 03:02:32PM +0900,
    Rex> craigoda@example.com wrote:
    >> If anyone else wants to do a demonstration of something, speak
    >> up.  Incidently, I've found that MagicPoint under Linux is
    >> awesome for presentations.  http://www.mew.org/mgp The last
    >> presentation I did at ATIP on Linux was kind of weak on the
    >> graphics since I used HTML.  If I were to do it over again, I
    >> would use MagicPoint.

Let's write an extension to HTML.  (Why, oh, why, why did they have to
write a new language?)

Dis is very cool.

    Rex> Yerk.  Now 45 seconds into playing with it.

I didn't last that long before I managed to crash it.  (Just as well,
I have other work to do ;-)  But this is VERY cool.

XXX
XXXXX
X XX
   XX
    XX
     XX

          xxxx               xxxx
        xxxx  xx           xx    xx
       x xxxx    x        xxxx     x
      x  xxx     x       x xxxx     x
      x          x       x  xxx     x
       x        x         x        x
        xx    xx           xx    xx
          xxxx               xxxx

      x                             x
     xx                             xx
     xx               xxxx          xx
    xx x             x    x        x xx
    x   xx          x      x     xx   x
          xxx       x      x  xxx
             xxxx   x     xxxx
                 xxxxxxxxx
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691