tlug: Any Kyushu UG's???

Hello all:

Sorry to bother you all again with the same question (but about a year has
past, so I'm trying again), but I would like to link up with some/any Linux
users in Kyushu.  Does anyone know of such a group?  I know that there is a
mirror site for MkLinux (my flavor of Linux) software in Miyazaki, so there
must be some users there.

If not, please excuse my question...

Jay

Jay Melton (mailto:jay@example.com)
Prefectural University of Kumamoto
1-100 Tsukide 3-chome
Kumamoto 862 Japan
Phone: (096) 383 2929  (O's not necessary outside of Japan)
Fax:   (096) 384 6765
Homepage: http://www.pu-kumamoto.ac.jp/~jay/jay.html

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691