RE: tlug: Xwindow Configuration

Hi all,

On 20-May-98 Martos-Riano wrote:
> Moreover, the funny thing is that when I start xemacs or
> netscape, its window will be larger than the monitor,

The size of programs like Netscape can usually be set in your
.Xdefaults like this:

Netscape.Mail.geometry: =900x700
Netscape.News.geometry: =900x700
Netscape.Composition.geometry: =850x650

I never had to set the size of the browser so I'm not sure what
it needs.

I'm sure the same kind of thing can be done with Xemacs....

HTH

Jim S.

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691