tlug: RedHat 5.1 and CDE-1.2

Hi all,

I received word from RedHat today that they are about to release RedHat
Linux 5.1.  I'm told that the problems I have been having with CDE 1.2 will
be gone.  They have incorporated all the patches into the new release, and
I'm told that it will work just fine.

Just thought some of the other RH users out there might like to know this.
I hope that the release of 5.1 turns out much better than 5.0.  I, along
with others, were highly upset that they didn't include the most recent
packages in 5.0 when it was first released.

Anyway, back to work.  Take it easy,

Blaine

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691