Re: tlug: web page hits counter

Hi all,

On 17-May-98 craigoda@example.com wrote:
> I think Marcus Metzler was going to install a stats package.
> Are you looking for one of those small graphics that just
> counts the hits?

Yep, something that says "This page has been hit XXXXX times."
My "feeling" is that the tlug.pht.co.jp isn't being used because
there isn't any way (right now) to count the hits. I suppose I
could go read the server logs, but.....

Marcus, are you there:-)? Does the stats package include a
counter?

Regards,

Jim S.

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691