tlug: RedHat 5.0 and CDE

Hi all,

Problem:  I was forced to go back to RedHat 4.2 because I could not get
CDE running on the RedHat 5.0 platform.  I want to upgrade, but even
after following RedHat's directions and applying the patches, I still
didn't get CDE to work.

Questions:  Have any of you had this same problem?  How did (if you did)
you get it to work?  I've tried everything but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Blaine

--
Alan B. Stone