Re: tlug: amd

    Klaus> Martos-Riano wrote:

    Klaus> Unfortunately I don't know how to tell amd to use the
    Klaus> iso9660 FS type. It might be necessary to have a look at
    Klaus> the source. But, AFAIK, the 2.1 kernel has autmounting
    Klaus> support built-in (with help of a user-level daemon). So, I
    Klaus> expect the "dinosaur" amd to be replaced by that
    Klaus> combination in the future. It still runs on my machine
    Klaus> (2.0.33), though :-)

I think you should be able to pass regular mount options to amd. I
know can do this with SunOS and Solaris, I'm not sure about amd, but I
expect that it is possible. There was some good postscript docs on
amd, which detailed all the options. If you can't find it, I should be
able to dig up a copy. On RH 5.0 I'm using autofs instead of amd,
though previously I used amd.

At work I have:

tkprod          -ro ronin:/export4/tss:&

in an automount map. This mounts ronin's /export4/tss/tkprod as a read
only file system.

Andy
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691