Re: tlug: .tgz files

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Marchak <joem@example.com>

>I've always wondered whether this was a bug ... on some
sites the *.tgz
>files are recognized OK, and others do a screen dump.

It may be that they don't have the .tgz configured properly
on the server.  I have encountered the same phenomenon with
other file types.  In one or two instances, it was on a
machine that belonged to someone I knew, so I asked him
about it and he checked it out and said he hadn't had the
server configured correctly on his end.  After that, the
download worked fine.

I'll give the shift key approach a try, though (thanks,
Craig!)

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691