Re: NTT prices (was: Using local MTA re: tlug: Naive VM question)

Yeah.. I guess it must be... I have known her for about a year now, and
have referred to her 2- 3 people... mainly Japanese, but whether they
went through or not, I'm not sure... I guess a lot of my friends know
her too, though not through me... I guess it's definitely an advantage
that she speaks both English and Japanese fluently though...

In any case, it was definitely a lot easier to have her help than to do
it on my own...

Mikio