Re: tlug: I guess it's fixed now

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> I was able to get mail from TLUG tonight, so I guess it's
> fixed now.  Cool! :-)

Looking at your header, you only got the digest from lists.twics.com
which doesn't have the entire list on it, only those sent
to lists.twics.com.  We are moving everything to tlug.linux.or.jp.

Alberto Tomita and I are trying to set the digest up on tlug.linux.or.jp
properly, then I'll delete the list of subscribers from
lists.twics.com.

I think there is still that reverse DNS problem for some members.

Regards,
Craig

----
Personal: craigoda@example.com  http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda